Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 8, 2009

I Can Do It.. By Myself.. Missy is 23 Months Now!


I am walking down alone!!


Missy is able to climb up and down the stairs by herself now. Yes, she turned 23 months and it is just one more month that she will be 2!! Time flies.. and very soon, she will be on her way to Nursery 1 on 4 Jan 2010. She is Mommy's big girl now.


'Mommy, don't understimate my capability!!!' I can go up and down the stairs by myself!'

Missy picked up new 'hobbies' recently. She loved dancing especially to her Mickey Mouse Clubhouse 'Hotdog' song, loved to watch Barbie Movie and swayed along when Barbie starts to dance (she can repeatedly watched the same show over and over again within the same day), able to speak more mandarin whenever i taught her the chinese flashcard (and sing one chinese nursery rhythm), and not forgetting.. Missy loves to sing english nursery rhythm and is getting more cheeky everyday!!!


'I need that extra carbo to top up my energy level after the hardwork of climbing the staircase.. Any more bread left?'

1 comment:

J.H said...

Then you can quickly go to Santorini and Acropolis (I just came back), and your missy can practice 300 step up and down :-) This had made Josiah an expert climber now!